Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pinterest Challenge

Hello all!



And welcome back to The Young Adult's Club!
I've come up with a great idea (because I honestly have been thinking about this all the time) and I'm going to begin a Pinterest Challenge.



Image result for barney Stinson meme
My idea for The Pinterest Challenge begins like this,

  • I'll set up a variety of rules and regulations, as well as a reward system for each challenge that is completed and a progress page on my blog.
  • Since Pinterest has billions of unique pins, I'll have to keep to a timeline (Hours/Days) of individual mini challenges or "levels" and then I'll also have to have a lengthy timeline (weeks/month) for big challenges or something similar to "Boss levels".
  • I'll set up four Pinterest boards for everyone's access, in which they will be labelled "Levels" and "Boss Levels", then "Completed Levels" and "Completed Boss Levels" as well as Youtube videos for each of my completed/attempted challenges.
  • To ensure that I follow all of the written rules and regulations, I'll have a PDF available for my readers/watchers/supporters to be able to comment on any of my challenges whether or not if I followed each rule and regulation. So be watching!
  • For each and every one of my Youtube videos, I'll also have another blog posted and each of my accounts will be intertwined so everyone can be able to press onto links to get to where they need to be to watch, read, and see upcoming pin "levels".
I'm excited to see what I can accomplish! I'm currently writing the rules and regulations and will soon upload it online!
Image result for Boss challenge level meme

Thanks and I hope you enjoyed my YAC!

No comments:

Post a Comment